From:
"Morris, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 15:15:00 -0600
Alecia, I am a new FML member and have been observing the FML since October
1....lurking, just waiting for a reason to jump in.  I have had two little
girl fuzzies for a year now.....Fanny (a sable I think) and Fidget (a
silver mitt).  They were born a year ago September at Marshall Farms.

I think your idea for helping Dena is great, but I don't have all the
details.  Do we know yet where to send donations?  Also, could you repeat
your thoughts on sending you money for shipping and how we could document
our donation?

I noticed in another post that you are making krinkle sacks as well.  The
information is all spread out.  Maybe it would be a good idea to list
everything you make with the donation amount, shipping cost (to be sent
to you), where the donation is to be sent, etc......a summary!

I think your idea is still in the formative stages, but as you noted,
money is also needed for Floyd Marie by Dec. 1....next Wednesday!

Also (you're loaded with good ideas) I like the idea of a fund (insurance)
for our fuzzies.  I am overwhelmed by thoughts of how much knowledge and
effort would be required to administer such a fund, but I think it is a
great idea.  The FML has lots of members that need this service.  Maybe
there's a business opportunity for the right individual/s, and a big
benefit for us as well, rather than a volunteer operated entity.  I would
be interested in insurance for my ferts and, barring that, a fund for
emergencies.