From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:07:56 -0400
Hello Everyone,

It's been quite some time since I've written to the list but I thought
I'd share an interview I did to help promote The Ferret Aid Society
in Toronto and ferrets and ferret rescue in general. I am always
incredibly nervous on film so please go easy on me - I froze up a few
times and having the fur kids try to eat my mic didn't help with my
train of thought - I have always preferred to be a behind the scenes
person but as I was asked I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to
help get the word out about the ferret community and the wonderful work
that so many of you do. Hopefully it introduces ferret rescue to some
new people as the video is going out to a number of people that have
never experienced ferrets as a pet and were not familiar with the idea
of ferret specific shelters.

http://newscliptv.com/index.php?news=8365

Please take a look at the video (and join in the comments) and if you
are on Facebook take a look at some of the others they have done - you
just might find them of interest as well.

https://www.facebook.com/HerbivoresAnimalFrequency

Oh and the fur kids want their due credit - the cutie that walks
through the frame in the beginning is my boy Tanner, HTF's Fareed is
the handsome one licking his tone belly and Bean and HTF's One Timer
(Rune) also stole the show!

All the best,
Shannan

--