From:
Sam Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:05:57 -0500
This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but I really have no other
choice.  Due to recently discovered alergies, I must find homes for my 6
ferrets (and my 2 cats, 1 kitten and 2 dogs)  There are 3 girls and 3 boys,
they can go in pairs, 3's or all together.  Rascal (aka Ratman aka White
Streak) is an albino boy, 4 years old and as sweet as can be.  Robin is my
little 3 year old candle/shoe thief.  Bandi is my smallest one, she is also
3 and small.  She is the only surviver out of 3 victims of ECE 2 years ago
and almost sweeter then Rascal (she has a big time potato fettish!  <G>)
Figgy (short for Figment of your imagination) is the wild girl of the
bunch.  She doesn't seem to like humans much, tho she will tolerate them.
She is an escape artist so a good ferret proofed house is a must for her.
Squirt is either a DEW or a silver, depending on what mood she's in.  She
grew up in a home with kids and is very gentle and more inclined to sit
still then the others.  Last is Stripe, aka KissyFert.  His name is due to
his stripe running over his head and Kissy is because he is just that, a
kissy fert.  We live in the Wheeling, WV area and would be willing to drive
a bit to get them to good homes.  Please, it hurts me to do this, but it's
not fair to them to keep them when I can't give them the care they need and
deserve.

Sam T.