From:
Deborah DuVaLL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:21:25 EDT
Hello & Dooks to All

This breaks my heart to ask..But situation has arose to where i have to
downsize my ferret family...I am moving and its tuff having to decide
which of my 2 ferrets i must put up for private adoption...

I have a BEAUTIFUL male SILVERMITT his name is FRITZ and he is a lovable
laid back 2 1/2 year ole weighs about 3 pds..His temperment is just as i
said laid back he is a cage dweller and only needs about 30 mins a day
playtime out of his cage..Most of the time he rather lay in his hammock
or spend his time eating.  He loves to be held and gets along with other
ferrets.His colors are very nice.In the winter he doubles his fur.

His best feature is that he will let you give him a hug and will rest his
lil head on youre shoulder as you hug him.  i LOVE him very much but with
the changes i must make i have to choose one of them.This has broken my
heart.The reason i am choosing to let him go to another home is that he is
the youngest and would make a good starter or a single ferret.  He is very
independant.  Where my female is needy and requires a lot of attention for
she is very crafty and she is my first babee.I thought i would go throught
the FML first before it csame down to having to take him to the shelter
for public adoption.  which i dont want to have to do that.Even if it
means keeping him.  i have been offered money from him but i rather give
him to a loving nuturing home.He has lived with my Female all of his life
and gets along with her fine.He is truly a good lil boy.it saddens me
something terrible.

Fritz is Litter Trained and is in perfect health.

if any one is interested you can E-MAIL me privatley or on the list.  i
live in SOUTH CAROLINA.Where we just broke the legalization a while back.
Wish it would make the pet stores treat them better or facilitate them
properly.

Pink&Ferts