Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 03:04:29 -0700
Stephanie,

I want to thank you for the info. regarding the use of a V hob. I had
no idea that the female went through that much stress,That the process
actually gave her the physical feeling of being pregnant, then leaving
her with no babies. I thought it was more like the effect of taking a
hormone that would bring her out of heat, like people. That is just
downright cruel. Dear God, what people do to these poor babies just
to breed more ferrets, when the U.S. is over run anyway.

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.