From:
Penny Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 06:47:01 -0400
Hi everyone, my name is Sloppy Joe, but I'd like to just be called Joe.
Cause I don't think I'm sloppy.  I live with my ferret parents and 3
sisters.  I don't mind telling you it sucks!!!  I hate sisters!  Especially
my sister Cookie, she won't stay out of my room and she is always messing
in my stuff.  See, I have a girlfriend, she is such a HOTTY!!, Hi Snowball.
But she lives far away and I don't get to see her much.  Cookie is always
trying to find something that will get me in trouble.  GIRLS!!  YUCK!!!
Well, today my human mommy is getting us two new ferrets!!  And one of them
is a boy!!  I can't wait.  I just hope he doesn't try to move in on my
girl.  I hope the girl coming with him doesn't act like my sisters.  My
ferret mommy has been really busy getting the extra bedroom ready for the
little boy, I guess the girl will have to share a room with my sister Brat.
I'm not calling her a brat, thats really her name.  See, she bit my human
mommy the day she came to the shelter to get us, so she got that name.
Well, I just wanted to tell everyone about my new brother and sister thats
coming today.

Have a great day!!!
Joe