Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:14:07 EST
Carved jasper ferret...THAT is a rarity. Ever see those hand carved
jasper elephants and polar bears for over $100? I wanted a ferret like
that since bringing home my first ferret Baby. Over many years I found
several.

I've kept one of mine. It goes in MY Indian pouch that I was given
years ago by someone named Sandi Reeper, I believe. She emailed it to
me from Arizona after Baby died and I was a total mess for months. I
didn't even know this lady, and she did this for me. The beauty and
miracles of the FML.

Wearing the medicine pouch next to my heart under my scrubs with a
snippet of fur and a bit of the ashes from Baby was a comfort.... a
big one. I still rented movie after movie and played them staring into
the darkness every night until my eyes finally closed as movie after
movie droaned on.. I still drove past the McDonalds where I would buy
her a hamburger...she loved hiding them. I just started sobbing as I
would pass by. Still did that for months.

But the pouch made me feel closer to her. It helped in the slow healing
process. Now when one of my babies passes, I wear the sorrow pouch with
a carved jasper ferret in it. I have donated one of the few carved
ferrets that I have EVER seen (despite years of searching online and
at Indian stores.)

You can view it at
Click here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160198672969
Ferret Rainbow Bridge Sorrow Pouch - eBay (item 160198672969
end time Jan-20-08 16:00:00 PST)