From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:32:08 -0700
Me nose dhat Ms. Kat sendz reminder too but me wanted ta post too!  Pluz
just in case you can't read hooman writin you can readz mine.  And if
me stay buzi helpin' then me no have to get brushed cause mommy running
around brushin kidz!  YUCK!

TODAY (Friday) IZ LAST DAY FOR RAFFLE THROUGH PAYPAL (you have until dhis
evening)

Yepz.  That what Ms. Kat sayz.  Sew you no what dhat mean?  Yep!  GO BUY
TICKETS!  If you got sum... buyz sum more.  You never know... it might be
those last set of ticketz dat you bought dhat help you win somedhing.
Pluz da money iz really needed ta help all da shelters.

Here is da website again http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

https://www.paypal.com   using the addy... [log in to unmask]  ...
[ sosrafflekat at yahoo.com   for those that do not get full addys in
their mail!]

make SURE you give Ms. Kat your name, mailing address, and WHICH PRIZE
PACKAGES YOU WANT TICKETS FOR!..  She still not good at guessin'.

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

#1...Super Pet Cage with goodies and a g/c for Renee's fabulous
Biscotti!!!
DHIS STUFF IS COOL!  AND TREATS!  OH OH AND HOOMAN TREATS... SEE GRAB A
COMPUTER AND GET ON PAYPAL... IF YA WIN YOUR HOOMAN PET WILL BE HAPPY
CAUSE THEY GET TREATS TOO!

#2..."Ferret In The Flowers" Print by Alicia Drakiotes
I JUST KNOW DHAT THIS IS ME.  I NO CARE THAT MS.  ALICIA THINKS IT'S OF
ONE OF HER KIDZ... SHE HAD ME IN MIND WHEN SHE DID IT!  SHE JUST HAD TO
OF!

#3...6 pc Tie Dye Bedding Set by Rose German
NOW DHIS WHAT I TALKIN ABOUT!  SOME NICE NEW BEDDING FOR SPRING TIME!
WE NEED COMFORT WHILE WE SHEDDIN OUR FURRZ.

So... you gonna get ticketz?  PRETTY PEEEAAASSSE  ?????

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Hugz & Luvz,
Princess Pepper