From:
Mary Sennwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 12:33:56 -0400
Hi Heather :)

I saw your note on the FML.  I live in Ocala, and have the most WONDERFUL
ferret vet!  His name is Dion Osborne (D.V.M.) He specializes in exotics and
ferrets, and is the greatest thing since sliced bread!  He is on emergency
call 6 nights a week, and even does house calls!  He is very very
knowlegable, and I wouldnt dream of taking my fuzzies anywhere else :)

His address and phone are as follows.

Dion Osborne
Ocala Veterinary Clinic
1279 Silver Springs Blvd
Ocala, Florida   34470

Phone: (352) 732-4064
FAX    (352) 732-3724

His rates are really reasonable, and the place is very clean, and bright :)

My own home phone # is 352  694-7727  If I can be of help, let me know?

My name is Mary Sennwald, hubby is Bob, and we live at 3694 SE 56 Avenue, in
Ocala.

My ferrets are (8 of them *G*) Bear, Loki, Mama, Howie, Pan, Demon, Burma,
and Mouse.

Dooks and best wishes

Mary