From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:04:14 -0500
Emmet, a petite silvermitt going dark eyed white, likes to steal remotes.
For such a tiny ferret you really have to wrestle it out of her jaws.
She is *determined* to keep a remote when she finds it.  Being tiny, she
hides them under the china cabinet where we can't get them back.

Today, a hero came to the rescue.  Whodat, a 5 yr old chocolate boy,
snuck into the house during his playtime.  He went hunting through the
other ferrets stashes.  Anything he didn't like he tossed out.  He
doesn't like remotes so I got back the remote, a kong, a plastic bag
and some jingle balls.

He's tucked into a corner some where sleeping the sleep of the just.

KG