From:
Rebecca Katlin Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 18:55:57 -0500
Hello everyone,

So I'm getting ready to go to work and I make myself a tunafish sandwich and
two peeled little cucumbers.  I'm up unusually early because I have a KFC
commercial audition and I want to look nice.  Monkey and Jitterbug look so
cute in their hammock and I do have two hours (It is 6:00 am) so I decide
they can come romp for a while.  I finish making my lunch, put it plastic
baggies, place them in my briefcase, and begin to put curlers in my hair.
Two hours later I kiss my beautiful girls goodbye and put them away.  Now
its about 1:00 and I'm awfully hungry so I reach in my briefcase for my
sandwich.  It's not there.  I find one (I had two) cucumber and devour it.
I'm still hungry, but I have to use my lunch hour to go to the audition so I
keep looking for the sandwich.  I am SURE I took it, so I look in my extra
bag with my audition clothes, hoping I accidently put it there.  No lunch.
I go out to the car thinking maybe it fell out in the passenger seat.  No
lunch.  I go to the audition, starving, and pretend to eat Kentucky Fried
Chicken on an imaginary ski lift.  Later I race home expecting to find my
sandwich on the kitchen table.  No lunch.

At this point I am completely perplexed but Monkey and Jitterbug want to
play so I let them out.  Five minutes later I swear I hear huffing and
puffing behind the stove.  I immediately think, shit, they somehow got
through the ckicken wire and are once again in the stove.  So I pull out the
stove only to see Monkey scurrying to hide my long lost tuna fish sandwich
and cucumber under the stove!  She doesn't even like tuna!  She just wanted
the plastic bag it was in!  She must have snuck it out of my briefcase that
morning and hide it behind the stove.  I was mad, but she looked so cute
huffing and puffing to hide the sandwich.

Just a warning to those of you who pack a lunch, keep your breifcases high;)!

     Love and Dooks.
     R,M,&J