Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:47:06 -0500
>NOOOooooo, anything but the waddles...snicker...some things should
>just be left alone. Especially when the Great Ferret Oracle is
>involved

Too late! BAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Poor suckers. ::shaking my head::

At least the Crandall has not been summoned from the bogs of NJ. You
are not in that dire of a situation ... yet. However we may have to
play that wild card when your 'cano erupts. Time will tell. For now
the Charmer and Oracle seem to already be on the job, "helping" the
situation. It looks like you still have time to try the Renee Biscotti
sacrifice. That sounds like a good plan to me. Do you need help
implementing that plan? I hear that biscotti is worth a plan trip and
risking a volcano. But um ... I personally can't stop the two entities
that have been already released upon you. Sorry.

ps BWAHAHAH, I googled Ferret Oracle!!! I can't believe this actually
came up first
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/ferret-oracle.html