From:
Beth Comarow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 20:19:16 EST
Just a reminder to folks about Dr. Weiss' video that I should have thought
to add to last night's post--the video is separate from the hospital.
Order forms can be printed out from Mike Janke's website at
http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc (lower case letters).  Or you can fax to
(301) 349-3997.  The p.o. box is Ferret Video Productions, P.O. Box 59510,
Potomac, MD 20859.

Of course if vets want to talk to Dr. Weiss about cryo, partial
pancreatectomies, recent articles, protocols for Lupron, Casodex and
Arimidex, all that kind of stuff, they can still contact him at the
hospital.  If you need the phone number, just let me know.

All the best -
Beth