From:
Mahlyssa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:22:41 -0400
Hi,

My luck is not that great with computers, which is humorous since I am
a technical support agent.  I was going to reply to everyone's great
and very much appreciated cards, emails and words of advice.  Of course
the computer had to get a virus, then it needed to start freezing, and
finally when it wouldn't let me open Outlook or play music anymore, I
decided it was time for format.  All this in one week.  Pfft.

So I had to format the computer on Sunday - my only day off this week
and I had to look at ANOTHER COMPUTER!!  Plus I had to do my laundry and
Zama's too.  Take Zama for a walk (it is beautiful out finally!!) clean
his cage, do all the fun housework, do groceries and help a friend study
for her math exam.  PFFT I am tired.

Sooooooo, since I wasn't able to send a thank you to all of you wonderful
people, I will do it now.

Thank you tons.  I appreciated all the cards and everything else.  I
forwarded them to my mother who showed my little sister.  My mother
said it has helped my sister deal with the loss of King.

Everyone here are little angels :-)

Mahlyssa