From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:30:18 EST
kim...and the FML...

as far as i am concerned...Euk is a good food for ferrets...personally i
use Totally Ferret, The Ferret Store Brand, and 8-in-1 Ultimate mixed...
now with Iams Kitten mixed in for the ferrets i am taking care of that are
used to that food...but they are eating all of the rest too...:)

i would like to explain something my vet tech explained to me when i asked
him about food...and Bill has over 25 years experience and is my #1 source
for "valid" information...and trust...

when the first ingredient says "chicken meal" that is the whole chicken
minus the water...hence MORE chicken...

when the first ingredient is "chicken" that is the whole chicken including
all the water...and since most of the chicken is water...you are actually
getting LESS chicken with that food...even tho it says "chicken" is the
main ingredient...

a bit deceptive...

did i get this right BILL S.?...i WILL get him to say something on here
yet!!!!!

kat

KITY=3D^..^=3DKAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew of "14 plus 3"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles,
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess Cissy, and Uh-Oh!!!!
with Jack, Sassy, and Angel...staying for a while..:)
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy,
and the biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97