From:
"Irene E. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 1996 17:45:04 -0500
>I've yet to hear of a training program established for ferrets , so who
>knows how it would go....
Now Bob, certainly you have heard of the Ferret Liberation Organization!  As
a FML subscriber you must have read many posts that attest to the success of
the FLO training program for kits!  <VBG>

>Perhaps we could also adopt a simple, commonly found item as our badge...
>something like a clothespin in the lapel....>
Ela, how about a small raisin box?  Of course we wouldn't want to use brand
from C._. ! <VBG>

Irene (who thinks an FML Gathering and Badges are GREAT ideas!) & Kids