From:
Jenny Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 01:43:11 +0000
Hi everyone,

Jenny at Asti's....

I am a few days behind in saying THANK YOU to Barb Clay for her
wonderful post.It meant so much to me to have someone wanna ask for
help for us....BLEW MY MIND!!!

We have 63 kids here right now and it's a struggle....But we are doing
our best...

Simon is a very handsome 4 1/2 yr old and healthy so far. We were
blessed to get him the Desi implant....

I hope that one day a treatment for distemper will be just a injecton
away. I am very proud of him and so blessed each day I have him still
with me....

Enjoy the picture of him....

AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH BARB!!!!

Jenny and Simon