From:
Sam and Vickey Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 11:04:31 PST
I am donateing this wall hanging to Kista Ferret Shelter.  When it sell the
bidder can send the money to Kista Ferret Shelter.  I will pay the postage.
May God Bless You All.

I also plan on addeing a few auctions and some on Yahoo.

Vickey

Title of item:  Kista Ferret Shelter  Wall Hanging
Seller: craftyferret
Starts: Dec-25-00 11:00:10 PST
Ends:   Jan-04-01 11:00:10 PST
Price:  Starts at $15.00
To bid on the item, go to:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=532113844

Item Description:
You are bidding on a Hand made Ferret Wall Hanging all money will go to
help Kista Ferret Shelter.  You may chose the color of heart and ferrets.
This looks great on the door of your ferret room or above the cage.  The
heart is 7 inches wide and 5 inch high eache ferret is 4 inch wide and 3
inch high.

All Money will go to Kista Ferret Shelter

Postage is Free