Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:53:53 -0400
Dear Sandee, thank you so much for greeting my beautiful boy at the
Bridge.  I have never before talked to anyone about meeting my kids, as
I am usually a private griever.  I can't begin to tell you how my heart
both broke and warmed as I read your greeting.

It reconfirms my faith in both people and a loving heavenly father to
know that somebody cares.  Yes, I have no doubt that one day the entire
Poop-in-the-Corner Gang (those still with me: Shadow, their leader and
spokesfert - going strong at 7, Maggie - a little slower at 8, Rocky
Bobbles and Sammie; and those at the Bridge: Sammy, Smokey, Li'l Girl,
Giggles, Brumby, Oscar, Dodger, Sir Walter, Peytah, Rosie, Swee' Pea,
Buddy, Chloe, Pigglet and Baby) will dance together once again.

A year or two ago, I got a note from someone asking me to PLEASE tell her
who Sandeeferret is.  I told her, honestly, that I have absolutely NO
idea, but was flattered she thought I would know!  Now, as I see from the
post - SOMEBODY out there knew that Sir Walter went to the Bridge almost
immediately.  Let me share with all of you that I talked to a few people
just after this happened and I cannot imagine even now, who shared with
Sandee.  To the person who asked, Sandee is a gift from God, sent to
help the hurting.  So, too are Saraferret and Muldoone.  And, with that
awaiting us on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge, how can be afraid of
what the future holds.

Thank you, Sandee, from a grateful mom,
renee :) &

A sad and smaller Poop-in-the-Corner Gang (Shadow, Maggie,
Rocky Bobbles & Sammie)