From:
Greg Mohs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 11:21:11 -0600
A couple days ago our apt.  building had to be evacuated for at least 4 hour
because someone in found a cockroach.  So I took my two to a sitter for 24
hours but last night my gib started shaking his head uncontrolably, running
fast then stoping and laying down, skratching, ect.  He is not himself at
all and I'm verry worried.  I called the vet after hours line and she said
he may be poisoned by the spray they use ect.  But I'm in college and can't
afford the treatments.  I have been hoping that he will just pull through
but he is still sick this morning.  I guess if he dies I'll have to deal
with it.  But I can't handle the guilt for bringing him back to a toxic apt.
He was such a happy go lucky little guy now he looks miserable.  thats all i
want to say if anyone has had a similare expierience and wants to tell me
he'll be fine, e-mail me, I'd rather not hear of any pain ahead for him
though.  I'm crabby now so I gotta go---