From:
Michele Sperling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 03:32:19 -0800
I just got a ferret that was dumped off by my work.  I work at a perstore
and took him home with me not knowing a thing about ferrets.  I took him to
a vet and was told he was about two years old.  He is healthy thank god.

I love him and am so happy to see that he never bites like people say they
do nor is he nasty or agessive like people say they are.  I never thought
that i would love ferrets this much.  Now i am looking for another one to
keep him company while i am at work.  Thanks for this great ferret
newsletter.

      michele sperling