From:
Nancy Propper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 13:56:28 -0800
If you are interested in adopting "Winkle"(see info below), please
contact the Adirondack Humane Society at (518) 561-7297 (PAWS) or

"Believe it or not I was found as a stray, but obviously didn't know how
to fend for myself.  I walked right up to someone so he scooped me up and
took me home, but couldn't keep me.  He tried to find my people.  Seems
no one is looking for me and someone probably just let me go.  My nails
are really long and my teeth are pearly white, so I obviously belonged to
someone.  I need a rabies vaccination, but once I get that I am all set
to go to a good home.  I am very friendly, seem to be used to dogs and
cats and will only be adopted to a home where I will be provided with a
big cage and lots of attention.  I seem used to snuggling and being
loved."

=====
Director/Coordinator
Ferrets Across America