From:
Wayne Stout/MIS/Corp/Tyson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 11:30:29 -0500
Hello all,

Or I guess I should say Goodbye.  Due to circumstances beyond my control, I
am having to unsubscribe.  I will miss all the stories and the excellent
information about our lovable fuzzies.  Best of luck to all the shelter
operators, thanks to everyone that answered all my questions, and Paw Paw,
I'll keep an eye out in my local bookstores for the inevitable book we all
know you'll get printed one of these days.

It's been a great 6 or 7 months, and as soon as I get internet access from
my house, I'll be back.

Later.

Wayne and Rel (humans)
Meeko and Fester (Aww, dad, does this mean no more Tater and Odie stories?)
Charro, Sasha, Keeba, and Max (canine escape artist extraordinaire)