From:
Sonia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 02:51:15 -0800
Its a very sad day for me in more ways then one.  Today I have decided
after much thought and consideration that I need to find a home for my 3
fuzzys, 2 girls and a boy.  Im going to be moving in with a lady to take
care of her and can not take my ferrets:( I hate to add more stress on
the shelters at this time of year, but I have until Jan 1st to find them
a home or put them in a shelter.  If I have to they can be split up,
although at least keeping the 2 girls together would be good.  Please if
you know someone who might want to have ferret math strike give them my
email.  As I have no phone this is my only means to be reached.

Thank you
Sonia and the 3 fuzzys