Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2011 20:52:28 -0700
Hello,

I am new to this list and I have an urgent request.

I run a very small ferret rescue in Las Vegas Nevada. I received a
e-mail yesterday about two ferrets that were abandoned by their owner
at a vet. The vet can only keep them at the clinic until Monday. I can
not take them in right now as my hands and plate are full. I am unsure
of their sex or coloring. They are about 4 1/2 to 5 years old. Because
we are in Nevada I am assuming they are altered and de scented. I do
not know if they are up to date on their shots or not. The information
I don t have I am trying to get. One of the two Ferrets is insulinomic
and they might possible both have adrenal disease. Because they have
health issues I doubt they are re home able, which is another reason I
can not take them.

These two babies need a place to go by Monday. If there is anything any
of you can do or any of you have any suggestions please let me know.
Thank you so much!

Kelly

Border Fairies Ferret Rescue