From:
Tina McFeaters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 07:57:12 EDT
>From:    Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: DEAF BITER

Wolfy, the one thing I did notice specifically about this deaf ferret was
actually more of an odd look to the face of the ferret.  Actually seemed
like his jaw was a bit wider.  Also, yes he had a white head and dark
body.  Also white feet.  He had splotches of white on him and so I was
trying to figure out what he was as far as color or breed and maybe this
explains it some.  I don't know much about deaf ferrets or the situation
with the heart murmurs but I hope we get some additional responses to
this case.  Maybe I should get him checked out by my vet.  I would pay
for it if I thought it would help.  Maybe pathvalley would foot the bill.
Not sure.  I will have to check into this if you feel that there may be
a heart situation also to deal with.

Thanks for the post.

Sincerely,
Tina McFeaters