From:
Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 09:03:41 EST
Hello all!

A friend of mine approached me to inquire about getting a ferret (actually
the guy wanting to buy the ferret is a coworker of my friend).  Steve (my
friend) said the guy is looking for a ferret with a black face.  I had no
idea what he was talking about so offered that the closest thing I could
think of was a dark chocolate sable ferret.  After Steve reconsulted with
this guy he reaffirmed his desire to get a ferret with a black face.
This guy said a friend of his has a ferret with this coloration.  Steve
is supposed to get this guy in touch with me in the near future.

My question is... has anyone here on the FML heard/seen/have a ferret
with a black face?  I myself have never seen a ferret with any true black
coloration.  Can ferrets have black coloration?

Thanks in advance for any info on this question.  I'm taking shots in the
dark here and I'd like to be more informed before I speak with this guy.

Marc Wilson and the New Tres Amigos (Rocky, Sam and Chloe)