From:
CINDY SOOY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:23:48 -0500
I'm glad to see that Diana Bachman was finally convicted.  I would have
liked to have seen her actually serve the jail sentence but I guess you
have to be happy with what you can get.  I was afraid that the case would
be swept under a carpet and forgotten.  I would love to see Barb Clay go
after her with a civil suit.  She should have to pay for her crime,
literally.  I wish you luck Barb, if you do decide to go that route.
Since she was convicted I would think that would make a civil suit easier
to win.  But, I am totally confused about one thing.  Diana has ferrets
that a friend is keeping for her.  How could Diana still have friends
that would help her to continue to own ferrets?  What was Diana's excuse
for what she did?  Did Diana FORGET that she rented a garage and left
100 ferrets in it??  This isn't the first time that her ferrets had to
be rescued.  How could anyone take part in enabling her to possibly make
it necessary for a third rescue?