From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:48:48 -0700
A big bald on the belly boy is coming your way, over the bridge.  His fur
never grew back after adrenal surgery.  He was turned in the our shelter
because he needed surgery.  Our vet bills are high enough but we did it
anyway.  In the last week or so his tumors in the abdomen grew fast and
today he told us it was time to leave.  He was taken to the vet where he
died in his caretaker's arms.  He will be missed.  He did still have
wonderful soft fur on his back so he looked good on the top.

Carol O.,
Ferret friends,
Tucson