From:
Lara Tyminski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 05:56:44 +0100
I had a ferret given to me on Tuesday night, and today while I was
working a 10 hour shift he escaped from his cage, which was twist tied
shut, and must have gone out my front window.  I have searched the
neighbourhood several times and will be putting up flyers before work
tomorrow am.

I live on Hope St. in London, off of Colborne between Princess and
Central.

He is a neutered male about 1 year old.  Dark eyed white/silver with pink
nose and ears.  He has a slim build.

Anyone in the area pls keep your eyes open for the little guy.  I'm going
on adrenaline at this point and really need to get some sleep.  I had to
put down my 6.5 yr old on Monday, and was very excited to get this new
boy who was surrendered to me by his owner.  Now he's lost somewhere out
there.

You can call at 645-0475.

Lara in London