From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:58:08 -0500
Hello fellow ferret lovers!  I hope Mr. Big lets me post this because it
is something I think many of you may really want to acquire.  My uncle
(my entire family actually) lives on a small island in the Mediterranean
called the island of Malta.  It is directly below Sicily.

They have utilized the ferret for many years as a hunter of rabbits.
Those ferrets do not lead a cushy life the way our domesticated ones
do:-) In honor of them the Maltese government had a ferret put on their
penny.  I had my uncle send me several of them and they are the coolest
thing!  I had mine made into a necklace.  What I would like to do
(outside of eBay and all those other auction places) is offer them to
anyone out there that would like them for $2.00 a piece plus .50 s/h.
I got 4 ferrets needing adrenal surgery real soon and this would be a
great way for me to get the necessary funds together plus offer you all a
rather unique item.  Please e-mail me directly if you are interested and
if you want to see what they look like I can send a pic of them to you.
I sent Kat Parsons and Donna Christen complimentary ones and they can
vouch for how neat these coins are.

Any one interested??
-- Diane