From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 05:39:16 -0500
>> Rich and the orange bandits<<
I don't have any medical knowledge on ferrets and oranges, but we have
experienced the "orange madness".  Our female albino,BeBe steals oranges
from the table when ever she gets the chance.  She then looks like a soccer
player racing full speed around the floor steer -ing the rolling orange with
her nose!  The other five will try to steal it from her just wanting to play
with it.  She zigs and zags through them like a pro, never seeming to lose
control of the orange.  I've seen this go on for close to an hour.  When she
finally tires of the game, she will steer the orange to a corner by herself.
Then she will tear into it for a furry feast.  The others will come up to
the orange and sniff it and sneeze, but she is the only one to eat them.  We
never saw any ill effects from her indulgence.  They NEVER cease to amaze
and amuse me!

--
Mikki & Dee                       -l-
"Learning To Fly"on Autopilot  -o-(_)-o-  Team AMIGA