From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 06:43:22 -0800
Thank you for thinking of us during Thanksgiving and sending virtual
and postal cards. It is a heartwarming and appreciated gesture.

Thank each and every one of you for caring and loving ferrets. Each
ferret in a loving home is one less in a shelter or foster home.

Thank you shelter operators for your daily love and care of these
precious little beings.

Thank you to those that speak up for these little ones.

Please go to the giving tree and pick from the remaining ferrets that
need a santa, and thanks to all who already have. This year I, and
other friends too, weren't able to pick as many as last year so we are
depending on others to make sure the little ones all have santas. With
so many people on the FML if a small percentage of people picked one
of the remaining fuzzies the trees would be complete. Please....

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org