Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 1994 00:53:06 PST
Mr. Hanna was also on Letterman the same day he was on GMA.  No
Ferrets were brought out.

While on the subject.  Was it ever confirmed that Hanna is anti-
Ferret?  Or was it just a rumor?

Either way, I have a lot of respect of Jack Hanna.  He has been
involved in many animal protection typed activities.  I hope we
won't decide he is evil based on what happened.  In my opinion,
he is a good guy.  Maybe he just needs a bit of Ferret info from
the right source.

D.E.  Brea
Maybe someday soon, I won't be ANON.