Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 18:51:17 -0400
First of all, to the subscriber who is getting married ..
congratulations!!!!

Secondly, please contact Chere McCoy about getting some ferret angels made
as wedding cake toppers.  She has a volunteer who makes these BEAUTIFUL
ferret angels, entirely handsewn, about 6.5 inches tall, and I think a
ferret wedding angel would be beautiful!  You could put it on a pedestal
on top of your cake ... or perhaps the person who makes them could make a
slightly smaller size for the top of the cake.

I have five of the angels myself, and they are so pretty!  One of them is a
veterinarian angel, with a surgical mask, and a magical raisin wand!
Another one is a librarian, and one is a quilter, and one is a fortune
teller, and one is a celestial ferry.  Chere sells them as a fundraiser for
her shelter, and they are SO pretty and cute!  (The veterinarian ferret
fairy would make a GREAT gift for a beloved vet., too ...)

Anyway, Chere's address is [log in to unmask], and I have permission to post
it.  I have her phone number if you need it, too ..  just email me, and
I'll give it to you.  Congrats.  again on your wedding!

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483