From:
Suni Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 12:50:22 EST
Hi all.  I have a friend who has recently moved back east to New York City
and has of course discovered ferrets are now illegal there.  He has a few
questions and I thought some of you might be able to help.  Please only
respond if you have accurate, reliable and reputable information to share
as we will put it on file for future reference available to others.

1) Can he still take his ferrets to a vet in New York City for shots?

If so any suggestions on good ferret vets there?

If not, who can he see nearby?

2) He will be coming to Ca for the Christmas holiday and for obvious
reasons can't bring his ferret with him.  Anyone reputable and reliable
in or Near New York who can board ferrets?

Many thanks for all you help!

Suni
SunFerret Shelter & Rescue
Lost Coast Ferret Club