From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:33:46 -0700
To all my friends..  As some of you know, we recently had to help Abby
cross over to the bridge.  We found out on Saturday that she had
lymphoma, and on Tuesday helped her cross.  She was perfectly healthy
last week.  so this came as a shock to us.

Sandee.  please greet her at the rainbow bridge.  Please introduce her
to Zippy, Rocky, Luke, Drake, Oggie, Sophie, Buster, and Zorro.  Her and
Zippy had the most in common and even look alike.  Please tell her that
we loved her and we couldn't let her continue to fight and hurt
anymore...

Because her story is so long.  I felt it best just to do her page and
send everyone the link.  Her beautiful pictures are there.  along with
all of her love.

http://www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz/Abby.html

May the Angels shine upon another bright star up in the Heavens..

Joanne and Shawn
Ferret Corner Shelter