Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:12:58 -0500
Hi everyone, I am kind of worried about my Ernestine she has lost some
weight and I'm kind of concerned about it because she has always been a
rollie pollie girl and now she is slimming down:(... I know that when
there humans are hurting or depressed ect... they know and there is alot
of stress right now in this house so I was wondering if that could be it
or Lymphoma???  Because my Cinders had Lymphoma and died of it but it hit
her all at once and she lost alot of wieght and slepped alot and now I
realise Ernestine is sleeping alot more too... what can be done to see if
she has Lymphoma or it's from the stress in the house or if it could be
something else?  I have 2 great vet's that are always there to help when
needed..

Thanks
Anna and Ernestine