From:
Ed Fitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:26:41 -0700
Great News!!!!

"Dooks" has just riddin' into town and because of him we have added a
Bonus Prize Pack to our raffle.  Check it out at:
www.geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/special_bonus_prize_raffle.html

So, how does it work???  Simple!  There are eight great prizes to be won.
Each winner that is drawn for each prize group will be re-entered into
the Bonus Prize Pack Raffle.  It's that simple!

Also, we have added a Roadrunner's page.  To access this page simply
locate and click on "Roadrunner's" name on the Special Bonus Prize
Raffle page.

If, you would like to view the all of the great prizes they can be found
at: www.geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/raffle.html

Well, I gotta run.  Dooks wants to ride.......

Ed & Sandi
Friends & Volunteers
www.geocities.com/a_24k_ferret