From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:30:10 -0500
We are so happy that one of the last of the really paranoid ones has
decided that it's OK to let us pet him.  He even gave Kurt kisses on
Friday!  We've adopted out 7, but still have nine(!) females that need to
be spayed.  The shelter is out of money, and so we're forced to beg again
for your help.  These little girls all need loving homes, so they can
complete the process of rehabilitation.  If you want to make donations,
you can send them to us directly, or else make checks payable to Imperial
Animal Hospital or Clarkson-Wilson Veterinary Clinic and send them to us
(they're not set up to handle donations for us).  We would also gladly
accept donations to our regular vet to help cover the costs of hormone
and distemper shots.  The information is all listed here.

Mackenzie Pointe Animal Hospital
7227 Watson Road
St. Louis, MO  63119
314-353-0808  (They can accept credit card donations by phone)

F.U.R.R.Y.
PMB #303
7301 Watson Road
St. Louis, MO  63119
314-638-5756

All donations no matter how small will be gratefully accepted.  We've heard
so much about the generosity of the FML and this is the first time we've
had to ask for help, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you have a strong stomach, you can see pictures of this hellhole on our
webpage at www.furryferrets.org.

Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://www.furryferrets.org

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129