Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 10:28:04 -0500
Hi all!!

Unfortunately I see a move to San Francisco in my near future, but I
don't want to leave my babies behind.  Loki and Cricket are too big a
part of my life to allow someone else to take them in.  Could anybody out
there familiar with California in general, and San Francisco specifically
send me some info through E-mail.  I'm curious to know the status of the
fight for legality in CA and also if anyone knows of any helpful vets
in the area...

Thanks a lot....I think my move actually won't be for close to a year,
but I would like to get started on scanning as much information as
possible!!  As a last resort I will find a new home for my fuzzies, but
I would rather not!!

Thanks!
Butch,Loki & Cricket