From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 2009 14:30:08 -0800
Thank you to all of the wonderful santas that sent such great gifts
to the kiddos here. We had the best time Christmas morning. I put all
of the packages in the play room and they went bonkers. I had a huge
stocking filled with gifts, toys and treats and you should have seen
the ferrets trying to find all of the treats and n-bones at the bottom.
I have to say, there was a lot of stealing going on, but everyone had
their share. I finally got the room cleaned up from all the wrappings
and boxes so it looks a bit neater.

Cauley loves her new bed, but she does have to share. All of the
ferrets are enjoying the bottle of tone and treats that they rec'd.
The bedding was also very well rec'd but others too.

Again, thank you for making our Christmas so wonderful!!!!!!

Wishing you the best for the New Year.

Linda, Cauley, Katy, Frosty, Baby Gabe (R.I.P.), Skittles, Sassy,
Gina, Lucy, Como and Leilani