From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 13:19:43 -0400
1. Thank you everyone who sent prayers and warm thoughts for CLyde.  THe
surgery for his left adrenal gladn was a success.  Biopsy came back as
benign and we got it all!

2. Went to a pet store today where thay were selling ferrets.  Clean
store.  Kits were under quarrentine, BUT, were between 3 and 5 months of
age (I looked at the papers and the ferrets).  They were friendly, nails
and ears clean and trimmed, and cage had lots of toys.  One of the few
places I have seen it.  Also, the worker was talkign to a woman about
ferrets.  The woman wanted ferrets, so she sold her Ferrets for Dummies
and cautioned her about the expense and issues with ferrets.  Very nice
to see.  THen she pointed out that there were shelters in the area.  I
was VERY surprised!

Gail