From:
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 17:44:01 -0500
Hay ya everyone!  Boy, mom's so stupid.  I can steel this pooter thing
right under her nose and she don notice!

I'm doing great.  The doctor on Friday tolds mom I'm doing great.  Sheesh!
I could have told her that.  Would have saved her the money LOL!!!  I've
got a wee lump on my flank.  It hurts me a bit so they may take it out.  I
also have to go for one more major surgery to wall off the connection
between my nose and eye socket.  That's going to happen on Nov.  26.  Mom's
taking me (well, ok she's taking all the permanent shelter residents) to
sit on Santa's knee!  Mom says we have to be good and no biting Santa or we
wont get presents over the holidays.

Rusty's surgery on his pee pee went well.  Dr. Reegan removed a lump from
it and he's feeling much better.  We are still waiting for pathology
results, but she's confident she got everything out.  Mom put Ra into a
foster home for a couple of weeks.  He was starting to stress out at the
shelter and wasn't himself.  So, thankfully Sara & Dean took him in and are
spoiling him.

Bones and Princess are well.  Princess still likes to climb as high as she
can.  Bones is a little more active and looking a bit better.

Dr. Parker took Hobo home the other night.  She says he's not a permanent
fixture at her house, but I think he'll stay!  He really loves Dr. Parker.

Hermes (the shy boy) got adopted! he's in a nice home. I was happy to see
him happy. Krammer has also been adopted into a nice family and now has a
sister called Kiki. Mik is still fighting an infection in his neck. The
swelling has gone down a bit, but not enough that he can be adopted yet. Mom
got in a little girl who is 7 the other day. She was really sad. Mom said
she was sad because her mommy left her here and didn't even give her a hug
or kiss. I know mom is sad too. She always says it's the hardest to comfort
an older ferret here. They miss their parents so much.

Saigon still fighting his adrenal problems.  He's had 2 surgeries to remove
adrenal glands, but is still naked and now has a lot of sores on his body.
Mom wants to make a sweater for him, but between you and me, she can't sew
or knit worth her life.

All fo now!
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!