Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 00:42:41 +1300
Dear SaraFerret

Sadly for us our supermum "Shawnee" a beautiful Tiny Sable girl has
departed our company to join with Argon ( Brother) ,Chrony, Latte,
Shorty, Ash, Chocolate and Siteva. ...........Guess retirement was
not for you ay girl.......

But mostly we think having given life to 35 kits in her action filled 3
years here, she decided she had done enough for the living on earth and
wanted to come to the Bridge to help you all with the littles there
that lost their lives for whatever reason, even some of her own like
Layla and Trillion, Criplet, Lakota, Ayla, ( All who went so young) and
some of her Sisters babes too. I hope she finds them at the Bridge for
we dont know if they made it there)

Life was busy for a supermum like Shawnee but she loved having kits, so
much so she could get out of locked cages to find a suitable dad lol.

While we shall miss her we are sure you can find some littles who need
a loving mum to teach them, care for the ones who didnt know love like
Shawnee can give, she is fire and brimstone when she is protecting her
young and the gentlest "Angel" when her babes have grown

She leaves a legacy of gorgeous littles here, and her daughter carries
on with a litter, just before Nana Shawnee passed.

I hope she knows we tried so hard to keep her and see she had more
life, but in the end her sickness and suffering was too much for us
and her to come back from, so we let her go onwards to new life at
the Bridge

Starlight kisses and cuddles Shawnee, I freely give the piece of heart
you take, as you gave so much heart to me.

The Clan misses you, and Tundra, Fidget, (Sisters) and Gryphon
(brother) will catch up one day with you.

Never will be quite the same here little doll without you. Till the
cycle turns again, and I keep my heart open if you choose to return one
day to gift your spirit to us or others.

Love Michelle and Clan

xxxxx