From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 15:44:05 +0000
1) there's a lot of first-time ferret owners that don't know a thing
   about what to feed their ferret

2) type in "ferret food" or "ferret treats" at Google and the Ferret
   Store is one of the first links that pops up

3) being this is the "FERRET STORE" surely everything this store sells is
   right for my ferret - right?

4) unknowing customer buys products that are bad for their ferrets.

So THAT is what pisses me off about this whole thing.  There's PLENTY of
good products out there that he carries and could be carrying.  Why keep
the bad stuff?  TO MAKE MORE MONEY.  I'm an accountant.  I see greed
everyday.  And it sucks.

To the person who made the comment that The Ferret Store is a retailer
um yeah we know that.  But it's all about supply and demand.  The Ferret
Store orders the bad products, the manufacturer keeps making them.  But
more people complain to the retailers about the product, less and less
retailers order the products and hence less and less product sold.  The
manufacturer isn't making any money on that particular product, and
hopefully they stop manufacturing it.  See how it works?

- Laura and The Seattle Seven at http://www.ferretocious.com