From:
Lynn Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:46:44 -0500
We had a great month of June in our store.  I was pleasantly suprised for
the first month.  Stop in and take a look:
<http://www.thehideyhole.com/cart>

Some of the promos that are currently running:

Select a Shelter: I have 5 shelters that are benefiting from my sales
profits.  Tell me which shelter you want to receive the profits from
your purchase.

Registered users: A monthly random drawing is done of all the registered
users for my store.  An item will be mailed to the winner of the drawing.

Coupons: A coupon is sent out with each order and periodically to
all registered users.  They range to percents or money off your next
purchase to free freight.

Freebies: Random orders will receive a freebie from my inventory.

Check back often as new items are frequently being added.

Thank you to everyone who has made my store a success.

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com