From:
"David E. Ohlson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 02:06:26 -0400
Hello all,
i have two female sables that have had the odd behavior of "adopting" some
rubber turtles that my room mate's 5 year old son left here one day.   It's
odd the ferrets tuck them away on my bed where they sleep like they were
their own little babies. If i throw them off the bed the ferrets retrieve
them so by the end of the day they are back in my bed. Does anyone have
simalar stories such as this?.

PS: since reading FML and the scares of intestinile blockages i have since
thrown away these rubber items, they had allready chewed off the legs of
them, but that was a year ago when it first started, they have no problems
that i know of.

Napoleon: "Hey no corners, what is this a round house"
 Sami: "Yeah like i knocked over the glass"
David: "The ferrets just let me live in their house"