From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 1995 02:31:02 -0500
Dear Dr. Williams,

        We the undersigned would like to strongly urge you to reconsider your
limitation of only 2 raisins, daily.  Our raisin dispenser, Mom, strictly
adheres to your rule and says we must take up any protests with you.
        Are you subject to bribery?  What would it take to get you to increase
your limit to say 4 a day?  Could we interest you in an ear nuzzle?  Or
perhaps you'ld be more impressed with our loving kisses?  We might even
consider a lap cuddle or two.
        Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Anxiously awaiting your reply,

Butter (I'll do anything for more raisins)
Rikki (I'll do more than Butter)
Tikki (I'm slow, but I do love them raisins)
Tavvi (Kisses???? I'm really good at kissing)
Precious (Well, if you insist I could limit it to two a day)
SheMora (I'ld rather go after the waterbed anyway!)
Priscilla (I can't be bothered with raisins.....they're beneath my dignity)
Bandit (Who cares?  I don't like them)

And Mom, who seems to be fighting a losing battle....Hey I'm outnumbered here.