From:
Nickolas Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 20:01:47 EDT
To <ggg>;

<I mean, <ggg>.  I've concluded in my own mind, after hours of thinking
about these abbrievations and looking at the backs of many dictionaries.
I've deciphered the following

MF (Marshall Ferret) I live in Canada, and I've never heard of this type of
   fert
BTW (by the way) I need a new dictionary
OTOH (on the other hand) I need a dictionary for that hand too
AKA (also known as) you really don't know who you are
FYI (for your information) a TV show

Anyways, I dont know what <ggg, FLO, LOL> are.  And some others.  I will
KISS (keep this simple silly), but I've concluded that my WFSFNAMFITCFOA,
(white footed single female not a marshall ferret is the cutest ferret of
all).(whew).

Please FMLers don't take offense to way I just wrote, but I too am at a loss
for words.  (heehee)

CIAO for now, Karen and Madison (the DOOK of SQUIRREL)

[Moderator's note: Oh, Laugh Out Loud, or gggrins, like when the Ferret
Liberation Organization does something funny.  BIG]